Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Goodbye Musical Night 2009..

Finally....
Everything has come to the end...

Although the night was not a big success...
got many problem during the process,
I am so glad with our performance~

Being busy for about one sem ald...
Have been getting together with our performers for almost one sem..
Having practice twice a week...
Suddenly, everything goes back to the initial..
Feel so keberatan...

I don't like this kind of feelings!!
feels like I have lost many frens...
haiz~~
Everytime, the same things will happen.
When something comes to the end,same feelings appear..
........
I know that Li Theng has the same feelings...
Coz she is the one who affected me!!!
If not, I won't think too much...
Hey~to all the performers and dancers, I miss those days when we got together...
Hopefully that we all can keep in touch~

Now, the final is around the corner..
And I still haven't prepared for it.......
My god~~~
Hopefully I hav enough time to do so...
Wish me All The Best~~~

Aza-aza fighting!!

2 comments:

zh3y0u said...

辛苦你了!
嗯,我也很害怕那种失落感。
当一切回到原点时,心只有一片空虚。
不过你拥有的是很多很多美好的回忆噢。
好好珍藏吧。
恭贺你们的音乐晚会大成功。
考试加油咯!Take care ya~~ ^^

宾贤 said...

快点介绍那个拿吉他的男生给我
嘻嘻。。。。。。