Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

I really feel in this way this moment!!

I feel like I want to fall in love with someone at this moment!!
Yeah...You are not wrong...
I really said so!!

Lately,I have been watching the "Privileged".
And, I'm wondering how ppl can fall in love so fast??
And things doesn't seem in the same way in our culture..
At least my frens around me are not like this..
neither me.

Well..To be honest,
sometimes, I would rather be alone..
N felt how thankful that I'm not in a relationship..
Especially during EXAM time..
yea..you know..
I'm kinda hardworking student..
n i care so much on my score.
Everybody knows it.

BUT, at this moment,
I really wish that I am in love with someone!!!
Ern..this happens all the time whenever I have finished watching a movie..
And, I'm glad that I still have the desire to deal with love~

Sometimes, it is so good to have a person bside you..
hearing you thoughts,
comforting you when you are sad,
care about you life,
especially have a STRONG shoulder to be lean on when you are tired..
Erm..well..clearly that I'm dreaming again~
And the night is still early!!

Erm..I just wan to say that,
I appreciate all my lovingly frens so much~
They are always by my side whenever I feel lonely..
It feels good when you know that....
....someone is same as you--still single**
haha~~

Well, cheers for the single life~~
(Hope that it will end soon...O.o)

6 comments:

Marcus Teoh said...

玛丽姐
从女孩变成女人了哦!
终于想谈恋爱了
祝你早日遇到你对的人!!

Anonymous said...

尽量享受单身贵族的生活吧
因为人有大半辈子都献给了另一半
当然是趁现在好好享受咯
不受约束的 想做什么就做 超自由
难免在某些时候 就会觉得孤单
想找个伴 但这只是过渡期而已
放心 你终究会找到最疼你的人:)

wen pey

Anonymous said...

i also watching privileged ler..
haha~
not bad ler, that movie...
they really can fall in love easily...and dare to speak out.

放心吧,我还是单身的。。。而且好像会保持很久似的。
那个
爱玛丽的就大声说出来!!
别让她等
哈哈

-turtle

Jiayi said...

那个turtle很好笑.
这么悲观.
不知道听谁说要散发你想谈恋爱的力量
然后很快的 就会堕入爱河。

可是..那个什么力量
要怎么样散发呢? o.O

好久没和你联络了
祝安好 :)

單身的白 said...

turtle真得很白目, 不過我相信, 她一定不會很早談戀愛就是了XDDDD

mary, 快點談戀愛吧~~~~
有人陪在身邊的感覺真得很不錯 =]

ps: 雖然現在的我沒此mood >"<

Anonymous said...

mary,记得我吗?
终于“思春”咯~
哈哈~
祝早日遇到Mr。Right~~

Hui Leng~